Okay, so I know it isn't quite Valentine's Day yet, but it seems like we've been getting ready for it at our house for a while now. Of course, having Lani in school this year makes it even more fun! She had to have a special Valentine's box so that her class-mates could deliver all their valentines to her. This is what we came up with, and I think it turned out pretty good! Anyone that knows Lani, knows that she is just a special little "Princess", and I think this box says that all over it! We sure had a great time decorating it!

Lani proudly shows her finished box.

Our girls are so excited about Valentine's Day this year, and it will be very busy for us on that actual day. Unfortunately, a good friend of ours and our former Bishop from StGeorge passed away two days ago and the funeral is scheduled for Valentine's Day. So, we will be making our cookies and taking our "Friend Treats" around today and tomorrow. So we want to wish all of you a wonderful Valentine's Day!!! We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment