I guess I just have to face it, my beautiful girls are growing up, whether I want them to, or not. Kiara turned 8yrs old on March 12 and Lani turned 11yrs old on March 19th. Kiara has chosen to be baptized and her baptism date will be on April 12, 2014. I am so proud of both girls. They are amazingly talented and so smart. They are the best kids in the whole world and help me so much. I am so thankful to be their Mom. My life was so empty before they were born. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for them. Lani and Kiara I love you both so much that my heart could burst with love for you both. Thank you so much for coming into my life and making me the happiest Mom in the world. Alofa Tele Atu <3 p="">
3>









No comments:
Post a Comment