Okay, today was a good day, I guess. I took Lani to school for the first time. It was just an open house to meet her teacher, see the classroom and meet all her classmates for the first time, but it was still hard for me! It seems like it was just yesterday that she was born and I was the first one to hold her tiny little beautiful self and marvel at all that hair on her head! I couldn't believe how much I loved her! What a wonderful blessing she has been in our lives!
Lani with her friend and classmate, Avery in front of Three Peaks Elementary.
I can't believe how fast she has grown up! In two weeks, she will be catching the bus and everything! Good thing it stops right out front of our house, huh? She is so excited, she cannot contain herself-after all, she's been watching the school kids get on and off that bus outside her bedroom window for the past 3 years since we moved up here. I'm happy for her, but at the same time, I will miss her like crazy!
Lani with Mrs. Topham (the best kindergarten teacher in the whole world!)




No comments:
Post a Comment