Wow, that was fast! Is it just me, or is the time flying by faster and faster the older I get? I don't appreciate how fast my girls are growing up! It seems like I waited so long just to get them here and now they are almost all grown up! Can you believe that Lani gets to start kindergarten next week? Most of the time she is very excited-I think the unknown makes her a little bit nervous. We keep on telling her that she will love school so much that she won't want to be home on the weekends-she doesn't believe us yet, we'll give it a week or so!
The summer has just been gorgeous up here in Cedar City! That is, after all, one of the biggest reasons why we moved up here, away from all our friends and family in St.George. We spend most of the time during the summer and fall months outside! With such awesome temperatures, it would be crazy not to! There are so many great parks here for the kids to play at-there is plenty for them to do.


1 comment:
Your blog is so stinkin cute!! Look at you, you blogging pro! The background is adorable!! We DO need to hang out! Did I tell you Kinsey got in to Head Start?? My little baby girl will be going 4 days a week from 9 to 1pm! That's basically Kindergarten! I'm totally dying, but I know Kins is so excited and will love it, just like Lani will love school! We've been so busy with family reunions and camping trips and getting Jason ready for school, it feels like we've crammed a whole summer of things into 2 weeks! I'm exhausted, but we need to enjoy this good weather while it lasts! I'd say I'll see you at Back to School night, but I'm going with young women to do baptisms. Wednesday, thursday or friday would be awesome to hang out! Seriously, let me know! Maybe we can go out to lunch on Wednesday and have a "out to lunch with Lani the schoolgirl" party kind of thing to celebrate! I'm so excited for her! Anyway, let me know!!
Post a Comment