.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Just Stuff"


So, I just wanted to post some random pictures that I had. Here is one of my Hibiscus plant that I bought at a nursery that was just about to throw it away. I think I picked it up for three to five dollars. It was all dried up and had only a couple of leaves on it. Now to look at it, it is covered with these beautiful flowers! I love Hibiscus flowers because they remind me of Samoa. We had them growing everywhere there and I didn't think that they would even survive here! I am so excited to know that there are some species that will! Of course, the second picture of my little Samoan Princess model Kiara who wanted to wear one.






Okay, here are some of my little Kiara. She decided one day, that she would like to blow-dry her own hair! She really had it going and was sitting there working hard when I found her. I love how adventurous this child is-she is so much fun! She and I were actually watching the afternoon news the other day, when some "Greek Dancers" were performing. I asked her if she liked that kind of dancing and she blurts out, "Yes, that's what I'm going to be when I'm bigger, I'm gonna be a greek dancer and an olympic diver!" It was so funny! All I could picture was this person wearing a greek outfit diving off a high-dive! Hee hee! You know, at first Kiara can be really quiet and even shy, but once you get her warmed up, watch out!






This last one is of my girls just messing around with some wigs that a lady gave me when I worked at the wig shop in St.George. Kiara and Lani think it's so fun to be blondes! Our lives would be so dull without these little monkeys, what would I ever do without them? They keep me laughing day in and day out!

1 comment:

Sister Brenna Morgan - Operation "Missionary Work" said...

Hey!! :) Yeah, Kylie's taken me under her wing... :) Haha. And as far as the boy is concerned...he quite possibly has a girlfriend, but it's not for sure yet. I really haven't gotten to talk to him much. It's weird here mostly because all of the youth my age and a little older work full time. Most don't even go to University...So we'll see how FHE goes tomorrow...haha. :)