.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Fun!!!

Last night we went downtown with some of our friends to watch the annual Fireworks display to kick-off the Holiday Season. These are usually done on Thanksgiving night, but it was changed this year. The fireworks were great and today's schedule is busy with a breakfast with Santa at Lin's, a Children's Christmas Parade at 2:00pm and a Polynesian Choir Christmas Concert in St.George this evening. I wonder if I'll make it to everything, because even though it all sounds fun, it also seems exhausting! Anyways, we just got home from "Breakfast with Santa" and I'm so excited becuse Kiara actually sat on his lap this time, so we're making progress! Just a week ago, I had to litterally beg her just to stand by him!

Kiara and Lani telling Santa what they would like for Christmas.

2 comments:

Polly said...

The picture of the girls on Santa's lap is adorable! Isn't it fun to see the excitement of young children at Christmas time? My kids are getting old enough that they, of course, still LOVE Christmas, but they don't exhibit the same type of youthful enthusiasm. It's fun to see the foster children getting excited for Christmas. I would send you pictures, but they are all still in rolls waiting to be developed (I am sorely behind times--I still don't own a digital camera). Anyway, cute blog! I love the music, the background, and the countdown. Way fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Pauline! Yes, it is so much fun to see the excitement in my kids this time of year and with Kiara getting older, she is way more excited! Yes, please send me some pictures when you get some, I didn't even know you had two more! We just don't get together enough! We miss you guys and hope you have a Wonderful Christmas! Love ya!