.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning


We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with Grandma and Papa. We are so happy that they made it in the snowy, cold weather for yet another Christmas Celebration. The girls and I cooked our big dinner and it turned out delicious despite the fact that we forgot to put salt in our roll dough!


We ate and the girls opened their Christmas eve gifts, the usual PJ's and slippers. I guess Lani's growing up because this year she wanted nothing to do with Princess stuff, it was High School Musical instead! We read in the scriptures and talk about our Saviour, Jesus Christ and his humble birth.

With that done and everyone bundled up, we piled into the car to go looking at Christmas lights. So with Carols blasting on the car stereo, we carefully made our way around the town of Cedar on the icy roads and through the falling snow, checking out all the best light displays.
Tired of looking at lights, we decided to go home to eat some Pumpkin Pie, smothered in whipped cream and boy was it good!
Christmas morning my little sis, Audrey and her husband Charles came up to watch the kids open their presents and have breakfast with us. I enjoyed being with Audrey, I don't get to see her enough!

We all had a great time watching the little ones get so excited about their different gifts.

Lani and Kiara so excited to get their blankets from Aunty Tiare.

Breakfast was served and then everyone started heading home in the snow storm.

Our Christmas was a success and I am most thankful that I was able to spend this special time with some of my precious loved ones!








No comments: