.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Bishop Hansen Does It Again!
Okay, so for the past week or so, we have been checking out the deer around here. Even though we didn't even put in for the hunt, there's something about me, I just love to be out there on opening morning! Corey had a tag to hunt, so that was my excuse to be out in the hills-" to find a deer for Corey to shoot!" So, we realized that the deer were starting to come down around the little town called "Summit". We had seen a few decent sized bucks and told Corey about them. He decided to come up this morning-the opening day of the hunt. He, Joe and Gene left the house at about 6:45am and I got a call at about 7:30am from Corey to tell me that he shot the three point that we had spotted for him! He always gets his deer so quick! Kiara, Lani and I hopped into the car and headed for Summit to take some pictures-they were so excited! Normally, I wouldn't say anything about this, but today is my birthday, and it was really a perfect birthday-because I love the deer hunt so much. Thanks, Corey for making my day so much fun! Oh, and way to go, you did it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy happy birthday Charmaine dear, happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from me!!!
Post a Comment