So a couple of weeks ago, my good friend Tyra told me she was taking me to "Thriller" at Tuacahn for my Birthday. I had heard about it and had always wanted to go, but never had. Last night was the big night and I could hardly contain myself the whole day! So after dinner in St.George, we drove out to Tuacahn! Okay, why did I not see this years ago? As soon as we got there,
I spotted a Zombie and just had to have a picture with her!
Of course, if you know me at all you know that I love dance and spooky stuff, so this show was right up my alley! I loved it! It was a great show, the dancing was phenomenal! It was not only scary, but hilarious as well. One of my personal favorites was the lady that played "Lorena Bobbit"! She sang songs like "Dude Looks Like a Lady" and it was so dang funny! Of course, Jason, Frankenstein and his Bride and Chucky were there too!
All throughout the theater these awesome looking zombies would be dragging themselves around-it was great!
Okay, this guy was freaking people out all over the place! First he climbed over the girl in front of us and then he climbed over me! Of course, I had to snap a picture! EEEEW!!!! 
These are more of the dancers that were just roaming around the theater during the show! Don't they look great?






2 comments:
WASN'T IT AMAZING? You can see now why so many people go nuts when it's here!!! I hate the zombies.... they make me cry, I'm not kidding!!! How about Frankenstein's Bride? Ever see anyone do THAT? Are you hooked now?
How fun! I'm so glad you got to go! Maybe we'll go with you next year!!!
Post a Comment