.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quirks, what are they? I don't think I've ever had any!

Okay, so I've been tagged by Hopie. I guess I have to list 6 quirks that I have. But like Hopie, I really am totally normal but guess I'll have to try to come up with something!

1. To this day, I still love to do Chinese Fire Drills with whoever will do them with me! I know I'm not a teenager anymore, but I can't get it out of my system! ha ha!

2. I have to put my Christmas lights up on my house the night of Thanksgiving-don't ask me why, I think the world will come to an end or something if I don't!

3. I love to cook! I'm not a good cook, but I like to pretend that I am. My poor family tries to humor me, but I know different! ha ha!

4. You think humming is wierd? Nah! I talk, walk, dance, sing, you name it, I do it in my sleep! If you don't believe me, just ask Corey! I almost scared him half to death on a camping trip once! ha ha!

5. When I'm deep in thought, I bite my hair, which I guess explains why I like to keep it long-I can't think straight without biting it!

6. I love to shoot rattlesnakes! I shoot them with a pistol and seem to always hit them right behind the head, strange, I know!

Okay, I'm done! Now I'm tagging you:

1. Caitlin
2. Brenna
3. Pauline
4. LeeAnn
5. Amber
6. Kristi

I'll be watching-then I can laugh at your quirks, too! ;)

2 comments:

Hopie said...

hahahaha...hehehehe....ohhhhh..... good ones!!!

Angie said...

Hi! Well, well, well, looks like you've been busy with tags and your tagged again, check out my blog to see what to do! I hope guys are doing good!