Alright, I know I already did a post about our "Silly dinners" but this one has to be put on our blog because it totally takes the cake! For those of you who would never have believed that Gene would dress up like a princess, here you go! I think the pictures speak louder than any words I could add! Enjoy! ha ha!
Is it me, or does Gene look like he's enjoying this a bit too much?!
I think Lani and Kiara dressed their Dad up rather well, don't you? Check out the lipstick and what is that- cleaveage? Ha ha!
Talk about a way fun night at our house! Hmm, does it seem like we don't have much to do here in Cedar City? :)




2 comments:
Woo woo Gene!!!
I Love silly dinner it's the best! We'll totally have to have it when we have kids!! Gene is such a fox!!
Post a Comment